According to this story Mittwit believes airplane windows should open and that is a real problem, undoubtedly yet another one he’ll fix on his first day in office. There isn’t enough information to know if he wanted windows to open while at altitude or on the ground and therefore whether he has any understanding of air pressure, so maybe his comment is merely stupid rather than absurdly stupid. So pass this around and make sure the whole world knows by close of business today.
I wonder what else we might imagine a lost gauzy dunce to question:
- He wonders why 8-track went away since there were so many great Osmond songs on them.
- He wonders why YouTube doesn’t have an erase button like the one Nixon used on the Watergate tapes so he can take back anything he says and it truly disappears everywhere.
- He wonders why people complain about emergency rooms since when he goes to the hospital he immediately has 4 doctors and 11 nurses waiting on him so he knows service is really great.
- He’s still wondering what Etch-A-Sketch is since his family had a rule of no presents for the kids worth less than $10,000 – just like every other family.
- Back about airplanes he’s still wondering where the car elevator is.
- Mittens wonders why people think they need parks since everyone’s mansion must have enough acres to get lost in.
- Mittwit wonders what Starbucks is (since he can’t drink coffee) and thinks maybe this is the place where you get galactic currency before you head off to your vacation on Saturn.
- He’s still looking for his old ironing board table.
- He wonders whether the “Big One” will knock enough of California into the ocean his house will have ocean front, like the great visionary Lex Luthor planned.
- He’s wondering why the shredders back in Massachusetts and there is any record of his time there at all.
And finally he’s wondering where he lost all his tax returns.